1. What email address is best to use to contact the office?
While we do check all of our emails, we recommend you e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
2. When can I schedule my tax appointment?
Our appointment book opens the Monday after Thanksgiving.
3. What type of information should I bring to my appointment?
We mail all of our clients a tax organizer, which should be very helpful in planning what to bring. Some highlights of what to bring to an appointment include, but are not limited to:
- New Clients: Please bring a copy of last years return
- W-2, K-1, 1099 Misc, 1099 Interest, 1099R
- Mortgage Statement (Interest Paid)
- Tax Bill
- Business Expenses (was a computer purchased? Did you have to travel or attend seminars that you weren’t reimbursed for? Etc.)
- Interest Statements
- Stock Sales
- Interest from a Purchase of a Vehicle or Home